This Saturday, 14th October the ladies’ and men’s 1st teams play University of Nottingham in the most local of derbies in the England Hockey Premier Division.
It is fifth versus eighth in the ladies’ match, with the Bees on 6 points and the University on 4 points after their first four matches. Meanwhile it is sixth versus twelfth in the men’s match, with the Bees on 7 points but the University yet to register a point.
- 4:00pm Ladies’ fixture – Beeston v University of Nottingham
- 6:00pm Men’s fixture – Beeston v University of Nottingham
- 7:30pm – Children’s firework display at full time of the men’s fixture
- 8:00pm – Grand firework display from 1st Galaxy Fireworks
- 8:15pm – Live music in the bar
- Ticket price includes admission to both fixtures, both firework displays and live music.
There will also be an Oktoberfest themed menu from Working Man’s Kitchen, Lincolnshire Poacher hot dogs supplied by local Beeston butcher Meat4U in the cafeteria, hot drinks from Blackbird Coffee and the bar open all evening for drinks.
An email will be sent prior to attending for you to show on the gate as proof of purchase. Admission on the day, without a ticket, will be £5 per person. U18’s get in free, and do not require pre-booking. Pre-booked tickets will go off sale at 11:59pm on Friday 13th October.
There’s sure to be fireworks on and off the pitch, so be sure to pre-book your tickets!