Beeston Ladies 1st XI are looking to recruit a Team Manager to work with the Ladies 1st XI. We are also open to an Assistant Coach/Team Manager hybrid role for the right candidate.
Following a successful season where the side finished 5th in the Premier Division, the side are looking to continue their growth and improve heading into the new season.
As the Ladies 1st XI Team Manager, you will play a crucial role in supporting the team as they aim to build on the success of the last few seasons. You will be responsible for working with the Head Coach to co-ordinate off field activities.
You will be working alongside the Head Coach, Assistant coach, Ladies 2s coaching staff, club board, England Hockey and a number of external stakeholders.
Your roles will include but not be limited to:
– Liaising with England Hockey re Premier Division administration
– Collecting player availability and ensuring that it is up to date
– Contacting opposition team managers and match officials ahead of games
– Working with the club to ensure all players have the appropriate branded clothing
– Sending out weekly selection emails and details for the weekend’s fixtures
– Attending club committee meetings and feeding back on behalf of the ladies’ Performance Programme
– Handling press enquiries
You will need to possess an attention to detail and be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
The role is suited to someone who has a desire to work in performance sport.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please contact [email protected]