Following a successful season where the side finished 5th in the Premier Division and won the Tier 1 National Championship, the side are looking to continue their growth and improve heading into the new season.
As the Ladies 1st XI Assistant Hockey Coach you will play a vital role of developing and coaching players who are part of the ladies 1s Performance Programme.
You will be working alongside the head coach, another assistant coach, team manager and the 2s coaching staff.
Your main roles will be to:
· Assist at and deliver training sessions
· Manage the performance of players across the Performance Programme who play in the ladies 1s and 2s
· Review video of games and training sessions using Hudl
· Along with the head coach, work with the 2nd XI coaching team to monitor players performance
· Review and analyse opposition games and work with the other staff to develop appropriate game plans
· Work with partner schools and Universities to manage the loading of players
You will need good interpersonal skills, the ability to work as part of a team. You will be expected to attend training, and there are possibilities for game day involvement. You will also be expected to maintain relationships with staff, players, across the club and with the clubs partners.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please contact James Sordillo via [email protected].