The Ladies 2s will be playing in the Midlands Conference as part of the wider England Hockey national league. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly talented and enthusiastic group of players who are keen to continue developing and establish themselves as a permanent fixture at this level.
The role includes:
– Planning and delivering training on a Thursday evening.
– Ensure the ladies 2s manager has all relevant information ahead of fixtures
– Leading Ladies 2s selection for games
– Prepare the group for fixtures on a Saturday
– Attending national league fixtures on a Saturday
– Liaising with the ladies 1st XI management team
– Liaising with the ladies 3rd team
– Monitor performance and provide regular feedback to all players
– Where applicable liaising with junior sides
– Working with schools and club partners to manage player loading
There are also opportunities to assist with the Ladies 1st XI programme if this was suitable for the candidate.
To express your interest in the role please send your cv to Zoe Hainsworth: [email protected]